Saturday, November 6, 2010

My favorite 25 Video Games (franchise)of All Time (in no specific order)

I have played way too many video games in my 38 years of life.  These are my favorite games that I have PLAYED....so don't get all mad when God Of War or some other Playstaton 3 games isn't on here. 

Call of Duty
Mass Effect
Red Dead Redemption
Super Mario Brothers
Borderlands
Madden
NBA LIve
Tecmo Bowl
Mike Tyson's Punchout
Metroid
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Mario Kart
Smackdown
Contra
Halo
Gears of War
Bioshock
Arkham Asylum
Grand Theft Auto IV
Legend of Zelda
Sonic the Hedgehog
Goldeneye
Rockband
Resident Evil

2 comments:

  1. Contra! Up up down down left right left right B A start. Or something like that. How about Super Mario 64??? And Resident Evil 4, yeah!
    chris rohrer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember putting the code in..lol bill...played that game to death

    ReplyDelete